Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can bring a fresh, creative approach to creating digital content that excites consumers about the company's brands.
- Creating, managing and delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns to generate sales and enhancing audience engagement
- Developing digital and offline content to specifically target those audiences
- Manage and update websites, monitoring traffic, conversion rates and campaign activity
- Amplify content and activity across the agency internally and externally
- Content planning and scheduling, scaling up the output with your own content, freelancers and the team
- Managing Email Marketing across B2B and B2C ranges
- Extensive experience with SEO, paid search and analytics
- Experienced with on-brand content creation, blogs, case studies, news, knowledge hub, social media promotion, digital PR and award entries
- Developing a strategic approach to expanding and growing reach, plus developing targeted campaigns and monitoring analytics to improve performance and engagement
- B2B marketing experience essential
You should have experience of managing and developing a team and have worked with Digital Marketing over the last 3 years.
You will have a strong commercial background and be passionate about driving sales through digital advertising and have a proven track record of achieving sales metrics, budget and conversion improvements.
You will also be highly analytical and be comfortable using various web analytics tools.
Excellent package on offer