Brand Strategy Manager
* Would you like to work alongside industry leading clients and drive their businesses forward?
* Are you keen to join a fun, motivated and successful team?
* Do you want to utilise your skillset within an evolving, modern environment?
If the answer is yes, read below!
ER Recruitment are working with our client, who are an organisation based in Loughborough that are adding additional talent to their thriving team.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Strategy, the Manager is a key deliverer of strategic marketing services to their clients, passionate about what makes up a brand and how to take it to the next level.
Role & Responsibilities of the Brand Strategy Manager:
* Deliver strategic brand/marketing services to clients to recommend a strategy that will help to achieve their objectives
* Writing and presenting strategic documents such as Brand Audits, Brand Value Propositions and Marketing Plans
* Utilise your own marketing knowledge, alongside working with our internal experts, to make the best recommendations for our clients
* Management of any allocated strategy clients, building strong relationships with regular proactive contact, ensuring the potential of each account is fully maximised
* Support the Head of Brand Strategy in coordinating and delivering agreed activities for clients to tight deadlines
* Show a clear understanding of your clients' businesses, determining how best their objectives can be met and their expectations exceeded
* Conduct detailed research into our clients' businesses, competitors and the relevant industry trends to identify opportunities
* Lead stakeholder interviews with our clients to immerse yourself into their business
* Support with pitching new business proposals to clients and recommending the best suited marketing services for the client
* Support all members of the Brand Strategy Team
* Resolve any problems to ensure deadlines are met
* Maintain close contact with the client at all stages of the delivery
* Sense-check all work and communications before sending to client
* Ensure that all work is delivered on time, in line with our clients' objectives and within the allocated budget
* At least three years' experience in a similar brand or marketing role
* Experience in brand and/or understanding of marketing channels and tactics to support in the delivery of strategic marketing services
* Excellent client facing support and the ability to delivering high quality services at all times
* Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
* Team player, keen eye for detail and accuracy, strong negotiator and a proactive thinker with a creative mindset
* Outstanding administrative, planning and organisational skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Highly motivated and able to work without supervision
* First-class IT skills
* Understand and interpret client briefs
* University-educated (desirable)
* Full UK driving licence
* Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation
If this opportunity excites you, apply today!
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you