Commercial Accountant (Part Qualified / Newly Qualified) | Newark | £40,000 + suite of benefitsThe Opportunity
Truly commercial role for a part or recently qualified finance professional seeking hybrid working. You'll be working in a hugely successful and growing division of an award-winning UK PLC (FMCG).
You will enjoy a broad, hands-on role with plenty of commercial exposure from the get-go (reporting directly to the head of commercial finance for an exciting part of the group). This is a superb springboard for a driven, ambitious finance professional who is newly/ part qualified and looking for a fast-paced challenge to really add value and make a difference.
- This role offers significant scope to progress (it is a result of internal promotion after success of the current incumbent).
- Alongside the business as usual you will also be involved in developing insightful commercial reporting including profit margin by contract, developing analysis of costs & sales along with developing KPI reporting.
It is very much a continuous improvement setting where there is constant strive to make improvement and adopt the very best ways of working.You will be:
- Part/Newly qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Someone with confidence and ambition to fast-track their career within a commercial finance setting.
- Be a strong communicator at all levels (including non-finance) - capable of building relationships with colleagues across the group.
- Proactive and conscientious - you will be someone who enjoys making a positive impact and being involved in added value projects.
- Continuous Improvement Focused
- Experienced in producing and presenting insightful commercial reporting packs for non finance managers.
- Highly IT proficient and confident using Excel.
If you are a part qualified finance professional looking for a commercially focused role we would welcome the chance to speak.Apply now
If you would like to be considered for the Commercial Accountant role in Newark please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.