Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a leading firm of accountants with an outstanding reputation? Do you want the potential for further career progression opportunities? If so, then this leading accountancy practice in Birmingham could be the ideal next role for you.
What are we looking for? You'll be studying towards ACA, ACCA, or CA, or alternatively you will be AAT qualified and looking to commence your ACCA or ACA studies. You'll also already have some experience working within an accountancy practice.
You will have good communication skills and the ability to build relationships, always aiming to deliver excellent customer service. You will need to have close attention to detail and be a problem-solver, with a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will also be confident to get involved in accounts and audits for small to medium sized companies and OMB's.Job Purpose
About The Employer
- Help to support a varied client portfolio in a range of industries, including engineering, manufacturing and charity/not for profit.
- Assist with statutory accounts preparation.
- Get involved in and support the preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients, as required.
- Support with bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Prepare and support with the submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients by answering queries.
- Work closely with the senior management team with ad hoc projects, such as cashflow forecasts and due diligence, as directed.
- Contribute to the firms growth by helping to build good relationships with both prospective clients and existing clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
This Semi Senior Accountant job within a leading, independent accountancy firm is based in the Birmingham area.
Looking to expand by adding to its already talented team of accountants, this well-established accountancy firm has an outstanding reputation. They provide a wide range of services, including accounts and auditing business advisory advice, cloud accounting, payroll and specialist tax to an exciting array of clients working across a diverse range of industries.
It has a forward-thinking and proactive team guided by a team of Partners and is renowned for employing high-calibre accountants who are experts in their field. The firm offers a wide range of services that address key business and personal issues, and their blend of qualified accountants and business advisers have years of professional experience.
This accountancy firm will provide an excellent environment to learn new skills and gain support from an experienced team who value potential. They support staff to gain their professional accountancy qualifications through their Platinum-level training provision.What's On Offer
The Successful Applicant
- Salary per annum £24,000 to £30,000.
- Hybrid working (this will be a mixture of office and home working).
- Modern office, with on-site parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Career progression opportunities, plus a learning and development programme.
- Regular company social events and activities.
- Professional, inclusive and supportive environment.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CA or AAT qualified and looking to study towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- Experience of working in accounts and involvement in audits.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Committed to delivering high quality customer service.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for acocuntancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new accountancy jobs in the Midlands area and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.