Our client, a highly successful and rapidly growing business based in Norfolk, are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has recently qualified and is looking to take the next step in their career with a progressive business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the production and review of consolidated management accounts providing insightful commentary, including hands on production of the divisional accounts reported
- Assisting with the creation of the budget and to understand and provide constructive challenge to their business partner
- Improving the quality, impact and understanding of reporting on business performance including the development of non-financial KPI's analysis in order to monitor performance against plans
- Development and creation of financial forecasting, decision making support and commercial analysis
- Creation and support of capex business cases
- Delivery of robust financial control, including development and implementation of improvements in processes and procedures
- Seeking continuous development and improvement
Ideal candidates will be a finalist or recently qualified accountant with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition to this excellent IT skills, in particular Excel.