Our client is seeking an experienced Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing Finance team based near Didcot. Client Details
Our client is hugely successful and experiencing exponential growth. The growth in the business means there is a need for extra staff within their Finance team, also offering opportunity for career growth and development. It is an exciting time to join this expanding business! They are based in the office 5 days a week.Description
The Part Qualified Accountant's main purpose is to provide accurate and timely management reporting to all of our external stakeholders. You will be responsible and accountable for all aspects of the client reporting and any associated accounting transactions.Key Accountabilities
* Assist in the management of a portfolio of 10-13 assets depending on the size of each scheme.
* Assist with key areas of the budget and strategic planning processes, including working with the Heads of Operations to produce a full P&L bottom-up forecast for client properties & portfolios.
* Assist in the development of effective comparison of performance data across the client and property portfolio to help drive continuous improvement in operating practices.
* Improve the data structure and quality of source information used in financial reporting.
* Assist with 3rd Party audit queries as required.
Transactional and Processing:
* Support the management of each sites' debtors and creditors positions.
* Provide financial support and modelling to support the development of client plans and strategy.
* Assist in the process of the repatriation of rental income to Clients.
* Support other Finance Team members with any transactional accounting where / when required.
* Assist in the production of high quality monthly management information packs. Analyse monthly financial results, regarding variance and trend analysis.
* Develop and produce high quality group consolidated management reporting as well as quarter end reporting.
* Provide clients with investment reports as required.
Site Team support:
* Liaise and work closely with the site teams providing support when/where required.
* Assist with the implementation of any new sites on the accounting system and checking the data.
* Ad hoc tasks.Profile
The successful Part Qualified Accountant will have:
- Evidence of strong progress towards AAT / CIMA / ACCA qualification.
- Previous experience within a Finance department, focusing on month end duties.
* Ability to produce high quality and accurate work within demanding time frames.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work well with ambiguity and changing requirements.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels.
* Strong team player, evidencing an ability to establish positive working relationships.
* Proactive approach, quick to learn and able to manage own workload.Job Offer
The salary on offer is between £28,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience and level of qualification.