Head of Finance, Real Estate Investment, Europe.
Our client, a global Real Estate Investment Management firm, are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a 12 month contract to work with various European offices with the management and oversight of a single-issue mandate and sizable European fund.The Position
The role is to control the finance function for the European Real Estate Fund side of the business, including overseeing the pricing and accounting, and looking at value-add tasks such as implementing / establishing efficient processes, client relationships and any other projects.Candidate Profile
- It's imperative you have a strong background in financial accounting and control experience within the Real Estate industry.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA preferable.) A degree in accounting, finance or a related field is highly advantageous.
- Experience of implementing efficiencies identified within operational/ financial processes.
- Strong project and relationship management skills and experience managing a third party relationships, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team and being able to work in a deadline driven environment.
If your experience matches the above description then please apply directly now. Unfortunately we're only able to respond to successful applications.