Care Team Leader, Residential Care Home, Care Manager, Permanent, HertfordshireCare Team Leader
Established in 1986, a Residential Care Home requires a Care Team Leader based in Hertfordshire.
Beautifully situated within 25 acres of attractive gardens, the accommodation is arranged in "village" living areas within each person enjoying their own comfortable en-suite bedroom, communal lounge, dining room, kitchenette and assisted bathroom.
Their aim is to provide a home where individuals live meaningful, fulfilling and dignified lives. CQC rating: Outstanding
- £500.00 new starter bonus pending terms and conditions
- Affordable accommodation available. First month free.
- Birthday off (paid)
- 28 days annual leave. An additional A/L day after every 4 years of service
: Deputy Manager
Day to day management of shifts to deliver outstanding person-centred care.Required Skills:
- Caring and compassion
- Leadership (Team building), Management & supervision
- Motivate & inspire team members
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Problem solving oriented
- Recognise & celebrate team & individual accomplishments & exceptional performance
- Contribute to staff appraisals & supervision process.
- Good level of English (Italian would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Commitment, innovative & proactive
- Assertiveness and excellent motivator
- Innovative, 'Can do' and positive attitude throughout
- Transferable skills
- Excellent reporting skills.
- IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
- NVQ3 or equivalent would be desirable
- Subject to a DBS check and 2 references, British Citizenship / Settlement Status and double Covid-19 vaccine.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to apply.
About Klein Hamilton RecruitmentKlein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence.
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Salary: Day rate £11.36 per hour; Night rate £13.23 per hour
- Job type: Permanent
- Job Section: Health & Social Care
- Working Hours: at least 35 per week (as per contract)
- Reference: AT632
- Contact: Alison Bradley
Care Team Leader, Residential Care Home, Care Manager, Permanent, Hertfordshire