Assistant Accountant - Up to £26,000 - Harrogate
Axonmoore are excited to be partnering with a rapidly expansive property business as they look to appoint an Assistant Accountant. Based in their Harrogate office and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will assist in the handling of multiple accounts within the business.
You, as the successful Assistant Accountant, will be responsible for:
- Handling the Purchase Ledger - (Processing Invoices, Statement Checks & Preparing Payment Runs)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month end, accruals and prepayments
- Sales Ledger and Credit Control duties
- Producing internal reports for the financial controller
- Ad-Hoc Responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop experience in Management Accounts
Ideally you will:
- Have previous Ledger or accounts experience
- Be studying towards AAT or CIMA/ACCA
- Be Educated to GCSE level including English and Maths (A-C / grade 4 or above)
- Have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Be competent on MS Packages (Including Microsoft Excel - V-look ups, pivot tables, sum-ifs)
This role is an exciting opportunity for those with previous all round accounts experience to take the next step within a rapidly growing business, as there is a clear path for your career to progress as the business does. The role is also open to offering study support.
- Salary - £24,000 - £26,000
- Study Support
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Company Benefits Scheme
- Free On Site Parking
If you are interested in this position then please contact Victoria at the Axonmoore office in Leeds on .