Are you looking to build a career in the project sector and have no or very limited experience?
If you are organised, competent, reliable and are able to communicate well and motivate those around you; you could have a truly rewarding future as a Project Manager.
We specialise in placing candidates in the project sector using our career progression and placement programme.
Please note - this career programme is designed for entry level individuals with limited or no experience, so please don't apply if you are already an experience project worker.
Project Managers can easily earn between £450-£1,000 per day working on contracted positions and average salaries for lower level and entry level positions are also lucrative and in high demand.
Below are current average salaries in the sector for lower level positions and fully trained Project Managers:
- Junior Project Manager - £33,000
- Project Administrator - £26,000
- Project Coordinator - £30,000
- PRINCE2 Project Manager - £50,000
- Senior Project Manager - £62,500
Using our experience in providing project management training online and through our expert recruitment consultants, we are able to provide a seamless journey and often fast-tracked route into a new career in the project management sector.
All courses in the package have been identified by our recruitment partners as industry standards for the UK and European project sector.How do we do this?
- Firstly, we place you on a training programme which contains 4 Foundation courses for the most relevant industry recognised certification courses needed in the industry; PRINCE2, AgilePM, Change Management Foundation and Business Analysis Foundation. All candidates must complete PRINCE2 at Foundation and Practitioner level, however you may then choose just 2 of the further 3 Foundation courses dependant on your personal choice.
- Once you have passed the 4 exams (3 Foundation level and 1 Practitioner level) you will be handed to our recruitment support team who will work with you to ensure you have an optimal CV for the project sector, provide you with interview and career guidance, and support you in your job search.
- Our recruitment consultants will work with you hand in hand to look at the best opportunities available to you, either through any existing employer connections we have or by guiding you towards relevant positions based on your new qualifications and any existing cross-over experience you may have. We will look at all entry level positions including project support, project co-ordinator, project administrator as well as Junior Project Management roles. All of these will put you on a career pathway to eventually become a Project Manager.
In order to accommodate candidates, the training element of the package is available on finance terms of up to 3 years. This enables you to get qualified and start in your new role without having to fund all of the training costs up front. In addition, we are so confident in our success with placing qualified candidates that we will refund the cost of the courses to anyone we are unable to place within 12 months of passing their exams.
Enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Consultants will contact you within 4 working hours to answer any questions that you may have and to assist you in taking the first step towards your Project Management career aspirations.
We look forward to receiving your new application and putting you on the pathway to a new and financially rewarding career in project management.