Morgan Mckinley are excited to be working with a Large FMCG Business based just outside of Brackley. Our Client is looking for someone who is Progressive, Hungry to learn new skills and is good at working under pressure.
- Review and approve the weekly payment run
- Supporting the assistant FC on adhoc tasks
- Liaise with the business partners to ensure projects are closed once completed
- Complete month end balance sheets for both credit cards and Expenses
- Complete month end balance sheets for several balance sheet accounts.
- Complete the monthly fixed asset
- Ensure the monthly balance sheet files have been completed by other finance team members by conducting testing
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified accountant - Microsoft office knowledge, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Experience (type of)
- Solid accounting principles including double entry bookkeeping
- Can work independently and is a self-starter
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.