Role Overview and Organisation
Nigel Wright is proud to be supporting a fast-growing business based in Newton Aycliffe in their search for an Company Accountant. The key responsibilities of the role are the preparation of the monthly management accounts across the business. To provide support to the Finance Director across various financial matters, including accurate information to multiple levels across the team in a timely and efficient manner.The Role
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts in line with Group reporting requirements
- Preparation of reporting packs, including Cognos submissions
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation work in line with month end closing procedures.
- Support line management with ad hoc reporting queries and requirements
- Ensure the Accounts system is used appropriately within the business, promoting its use
- The preparation of forecasts and Business Plans as required for Group Reporting
- Provide Information to Departmental Management to Analise variances
- Maintain the integrity of and develop the capabilities of the Financial and Management Information using the Sage 200 System
- Work with Group companies to ensure consistency in Financial reporting
- Approve and manage access rights to Sage and associated systems
- Minimum Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures, with experience working across multiple areas of a finance function.
- Previous experience with SAGE 200.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Someone who is keen to progress and develop their career further.