I am working with a reputable and well-established chartered accountancy firm in Chelmsford, Essex, who are looking for an Accounts Assistant or Part Qualified Accountant, to work closely with the Client Manager and support on a varied portfolio.
Our client has seen their impressive portfolio continue to grow and thrive even during these challenging times, and thanks to this growth, a Semi Senior Accountant with accountancy practice experience is required. This role will offer full study support and has excellent scope for progression.Accounts Assistant OR Semi Senior Accountant - Remuneration Package Available:
Accounts Assistant OR Semi Senior Accountant - Core Duties:
- Salary - £24,000 - £30,000
- Holiday - 23 Days (3 days reserved for Christmas)
- AAT/ACCA/ACA study support is available
- Flexible working hours and home working available after 6-month probation
- CPD and membership fees are covered
- Progressive and family-friendly team environment to work in
For further information on this Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers Recruitment.
- Accounts production for various limited companies and some sole traders
- Producing personal and corporate tax returns
- Reviewing jobs completed by Juniors
- Liaising directly with clients and HMRC
- Covering bookkeeping and VAT duties when required
- Reporting to Managers/Directors