As the Finance Analyst
you will assist in the preparation of monthly management results and reports providing insightful analysis across the business functions. Assist in the preparation of the monthly forecast and annual budget as well as supporting analysis. Provide financial support across various business functions to aid decision making.
- Preparation of monthly management results to customer brand level, input into the preparation of the PBR presentation.
- Preparation of Daily EPOS reports
- Preparation of Daily Sales Reports
- Maintain Standard Costs tables.
- Support the preparation of the monthly Business Forecast and the BFR presentation.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Daily sales invoicing (ex UK)
- Process improvement for monthly reporting and forecasting.
- Support in the development and maintenance of online platform, Anaplan.
- Ad Hoc Financial Analysis as required by the supply chain and commercial teams to aid decision making.
- Cover for Commercial Finance Analyst & Senior Finance Analyst when on leave.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Finance Analyst
position who has the following experience:
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA) or desire to study
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- A keen interest in systems / using excel etc
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Finance Analyst
position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.