Servoca Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for 4 Civilian Investigators to work for the Metropolitan Police on a temporary contract basis.Overview:
Working on a unique MPS investigation into what has been described as "the biggest miscarriage of justice in British legal history".Essential Criteria:
- Experience and knowledge of MPS corporate IT systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to research and produce precise summary reports.
- Dedication to maintaining a high level of professional knowledge, researching and acquiring information.
- Manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to complete tasks diligently and professionally to a high standard within timescales.
- Knowledge and understanding of Specialist Crime and complex investigations.
- PIP2 Qualified
- Experience of Public Inquiries/Inquests (Desirable)
- Experience dealing with high volume disclosure and/or redaction processes (Desirable)
- HOLMES Enquiry Officer trained (Desirable)
- experience of working in a HOLMES environment (Desirable)
Jubilee House, Putney/WFHPay Rate:
£ 17.67 per hour PAYE/£ 22.37 per hour UMBRELLAContract Length:
12 monthsIf you are interested in the role, please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles