Digital Marketing Account Manager Maidstone - own car needed due to location£26- £30K per annumFlexible Remote WorkingMonday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Our client, a tech-based company based in Maidstone, are seeking a DigitalCustomer Account Manager
to join their team.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, providing ongoing support to customers, taking ownership of the delivery of exceptional customer service and problem solving.You will be:
Sound good?To be successful you will have/be:
- Responsible for ensuring the overall success of a portfolio of customers
- Working closely with customers to provide ongoing support, advice, and day-to-day management of all requests
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Responsible for overall digital budget
- Motivated to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all measurable goals are met
- Regularly gathering customer feedback
- Working closely with the sales team
- Working to ensure SLAs are met
- Operating within tight deadlines
- The ability to understand technical information and simplify it for customers
- Digital marketing experience
- Ideally worked for a technology company previously
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work to SLA's
- Good at IT
- The ability to prioritise a busy and demanding workload
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record of success
- A genuine passion for customer service.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, successful and well known business offering generous benefits including 25 days holiday plus your birthday off! You will also be able to earn additional holiday allowance for long service. This on top of fully flexible hours and remote working explains why this business is able to retain their workforce. This is a company who organise regular social events for their buzzy team!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Apply online NOW!
This role is being handled by Lisa Belcher, Senior Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment