Our Client is a very well established telecoms company who have been going from strength to strength over the last few years. They carry out a wide range of telecoms engineering activity throughout the North East of England, and due to being awarded a new very large contract, they are looking to add some Field Installations Engineers to their current talented team.
These roles will have candidates being based from their homes and supplied with a company van and all necessary tools and working on different sites throughout the North-East region on a full time permanent basis (40 hours per week).
The main purpose of the role is to carry out telecoms hardware /equipment installations and upgrades to support their clients' network. The network is mainly an IP based network with some radio comms in the UHF range. This work will involve installing routers (mainly 4G cellular routers), wiring back to the cabinets, several different varieties of cabinet installs, antenna installation to identify radio links and some working within HV electricity sub stations.
We would like candidates to have the following:
* Some form of Telecoms or engineering qualification.
* Experience of telecoms field installations (3 years+).
* Experience of network equipment installation.
* Experience of IP based networks and IP addressing.
* Installation of radio antenna.
* Cabinet installation.
* Experience of UHF range equipment.
* A full, clean UK driving licence (in some cases we may be able to consider candidates with a maximum of 3 points).
* Be based from home in the North East of England.
These positions carry a very competitive salary (depending on experience), the opportunity to increase your income through overtime and call out, be based permanently from home with no need for regular nights away, a company pension and benefits package, industry recognised training and certification and of course a fully equipped company van.
If you meet these criteria, please apply by sending your CV through to Stuart at 3MD who are acting as an employment business for these positions