An international business is looking for interim support for a period of 6-12 months to provide support to the Financial Controller. This position will be working 4 days per week or hours equivalent to this. This interim role will be commencing in January 2022.
Finance Analyst - About The Role
An international business is looking to appoint some interim cover to provide some support with an imminent project for this global business. This position will provide support from trial balance through to the month-end reporting cycle.
This client is Guildford based but post the integration into the team will offer a hybrid working scheme. The position will be working on a transition project and whilst the majority of the work will be based around month-end reporting responsibilities, you will be working within a small project team and as such you should be prepared to assist in other areas of the finance transition.Responsibilities:
* General journal, accruals and prepayments
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Fixed asset register
* Depreciation journals
* Budget & forecasting - including cash-flow
* FX hedging analysis
The successful Finance Analyst will have:
* Qualified with a minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience
* Intermediate - advanced level of Excel working knowledge
* Experience of working with an ERP package and Hyperion
Finance Analyst - Benefits
* Hybrid working pattern - post integration and training on the role itself
* Car parking
* Autonomous but supportive working environment
* Interim position via PAYE - holiday pay accrued whilst you work
* Interim position offering 4 days per week or hours to the same equivalent
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)