Office Angels are currently recruiting for 2 x Data Insight Analysts on behalf of a prestigious organisation who have their Head Office in Manchester. These will be full time permanent roles and will involve hybrid working. Interviews will take place in December with a view to the successful candidates starting at the end of January.
Working in the Data & Research Hub the role of the Data & Insight Analyst will be to provide high quality, timely and accurate data and analysis to both internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
* Collect, quality assure and clean datasets
* Plan and deliver projects which will include collection of new datasets and analysis
* Work with external customers to understand their information requirements
* Produce professional and high-quality reports, visualisations and dashboards taking into account end users' needs
* Produce management information, statistical reports and KPI reports for colleagues, senior management and external customers
* Maintain and improve data quality, data storage and data retrieval
Candidates for this role will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate or research based concepts and will have a good understanding of statistics and the application of statistical concepts. Advanced Excel is essential as is experience of using analytical software or tools, you will also have the ability to learn complex systems quickly. The ability to design and deliver information products is also required. Experience of contributing to and delivering projects involving large data sets would be advantageous as would be experience of Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst who would like to progress their career with a professional and growing organisation! If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, then please apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website