Do you feel passionate about educational equality and helping young people achieve their goals?
Are you a great communicator with the ability to work independently, manage your time effectively and a desire to learn and develop your own career prospects?
At Get Further we're passionate about reducing educational inequality and increasing social mobility. We support young people to get back on track in education and increase their career options by providing innovative catch-up tuition to students who missed out on gateway English and maths GCSEs at school. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Programme Coordinator to work full time as part of our Programmes Team and who will be responsible for the delivery of our tuition programmes across colleges in the Norwich area.
As a Programme Coordinator you will gain knowledge and experience of the education and charity sectors, while building transferable skills in communication, relationship management, plus data and performance management. There will also be opportunities to support the charity across other aspects of its work. As a new education start-up, you will take a leading role on projects and see first-hand the impact of your work. Get Further is committed to the quality of the roles we offer. The successful candidate will be offered genuine learning and development opportunities and the chance to join meetings and networks with senior leaders across the education system.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Building and managing relationships with tutors, students and lead-teachers in your region, acting as their main point of contact on a day-to-day basis
* Supporting Get Further tutor recruitment, delivering key elements of tutor training and induction sessions
* Working with lead-teachers at our partner colleges to plan and deliver informative and positive student inductions, to ensure students get off to a great start on the programme
* Ensuring high attendance at tutorials, including monitoring and following-up on attendance
* Creating tailored content for students and tutors for our different communication channels
* Logging important information on our database, reporting on key performance indicators and making recommendations to our systems and processes to ensure we continually improve as an organisation
We support a blended working model. This role will involve home working with some travel to our partner colleges and optional attendance at our offices in London.
Please see the Get Further website for a full job description and person specification and details of how to apply