Vision for Education are recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant for a Birkenhead based secondary school. Ideally, the school require a HLTA who can start immediately and the successful candidate will concentrate specifically on literacy and reading. Experience within these areas of expertise is essential however, the school will consider applications from those who only have Primary school experience. This is a long term role until the end of the academic year.
This Wirral based school is lead by a successful senior leadership team and is well respected within the community. The school is welcoming and friendly and boasts an excellent team of Teaching Assistants and HLTA's.
To be considered for the HLTA Teacher position, you will:
• Have experience of working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
• Expertise in literacy and reading
• Ability to support SEND students
• Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team.