Do you have experience as a teaching assistant?
Are you looking to support and make a different to young students lives?
Would you like to work in a school who strive, through inspiring teaching, authentic leadership, a strong curriculum and unyielding standards, to help young people to realise the very best versions of themselves, fully prepared to be the leaders and champions of tomorrow. They offer a curriculum which is academically rigorous and also supports children to evolve, aspire and achieve self-fulfilment.
Would you love to become a permanent member of this GOOD school?
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full time, permanent
- Rewarding and appreciated
To be successful you must have:
- Experience of supporting children
- Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive activities for the children
- Supporting the development of your key children
- Communicating with parents and carers over childs progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today.
Call Danielle on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed) to book your local registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children