£50,685 per annum | 39 hours | Days | Elderly, Dementia & Physical Disability Care | RGN/RMN Considered
A large elderly, dementia and physical disability care home with nursing is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager to join their leadership team as a Deputy Home Manager and help lead and develop their fully CQC compliant home.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 39 hours per week on day shifts
• A great salary in the region of £50,685.
• A supportive working environment in a modern home
• Comprehensive induction with a range of opportunities for learning and career development
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered General Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Have proven leadership experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident coordinating care and leading a team
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation