Mech Electrics are recruiting for an experienced BMS Engineer for our North-West based client who are market leaders in the field of low carbon energy solutions. They require a candidate who has a good understanding of HVAC control strategy and who is experienced at integrating HVAC plant into BMS and you will be required to travel UK wide with the postion.
The Role and its Responsibilities
* Investigation of existing HVAC equipment
* Detailed plantroom surveys - identifying and recording key information regarding HVAC
* Detailed surveys of existing BMS using head end graphics, control strategy drawings, and historical trends
* BMS and HVAC data assessment, support identification and design of control optimisations for new and existing projects
* M&V process support
* Client liaison and resolving of control issues as flagged by in-house analytics team
* Integration of new projects into the in-house analytics platform within the Niagra4 framework
* Translate the customers requirements into high-quality, on time deliverables by working closely with energy optimisation team
The client is looking for an individual who is self-motivated and who has experience designing or modifying BMS control strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
* Integration of HVAC plant into BMS is essential
* Detailed knowledged of at least one of the major BMS platforms, including Tridium Niagra N4.
* Good solid working knowledge of high level networks eg.,BACnet, Modbus, MBus.
* Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
Salary and Package
£45-55K plus company package