Maintenance Field Support Specialist - Permanent - Salary + Car - South & Midlands
Our leading chemical & water industry specialist client are seeking a Maintenance Field Support Specialist on a permanent staff basis. The position will join an enthusiastic and ever evolving UK and service team, carrying out commissioning and mechanical service work across the South of the UK. You will visit clients' sites and be the face of the company, with the aim of providing a first class service and enhancing relationships with new and existing customers. You will work alongside very committed, knowledgeable and likeminded colleagues.
* Undertake planned maintenance service and repairs on customer dosing equipment in line with defined procedures.
* Carry out technical field work to support existing business and develop new opportunities.
* Troubleshooting of dosing and monitoring system faults.
* Participate in development projects and commissioning of equipment where applicable.
* Identify areas for improvement / cost saving from technology
* Maintain all relevant documentation relating to site maintenance work, including the development and maintenance of the plant maintenance procedures.
* Generate Scope Documentation, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Comply with company Health & Safety standards.
* Valid UK Driving licence essential.
* Either City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical/Instrumentation craft studies.
* Multi-skilled would be a bonus.
* Good communication skills - ability to give clear and concise written and verbal information.
* Organised and structured approach to work.
* Proficient in Microsoft programs (Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel).
* Ability to take own initiative and work autonomously.
This is a position where travel and working away from home will be required within the South/Midlands of England. A company expense account is provided for this purpose.
You will be working from a home base, and ideally living close to M4/M3/M40 corridors. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Company will offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including Company pickup truck with personal use including fuel card, all necessary tools, uniforms and equipment will be provided, training, Pension (10% employer contributions), annual Bonus, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and Private Healthcare