Position: Multi Skilled Engineer
Salary: £43,000 + Bonus
Shift Pattern/Start Time: Rotational any 5 from 7
Location: Midland Gateway, Derby
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time) 37,5 hoursThe role
To provide safe, efficient and professional electrical and mechanical engineering support to enable the operation to meet KPIs and provide excellent customer service. To support the installation and commissioning of equipment and work alongside Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to develop understanding. Create PPM schedules and apply continuous improvement methodologies to ensure optimum running and management of assets. To ensure that infrastructure and automation is maintained, monitored and repaired in line with statutory and company standards.Candidate Spec
- Engineering qualification - NVQ, HNC, Apprenticeship or
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Multi Skilled (Electrical and Mechanical with Electrical bias
- Knowledge of Automation - install, commissioning and BAU activity
- Food manufacturing experience with familiarisation of equipment such as VFFS baggers, multi head weighers, tapers, coders and product conveyors preferred.
- Strong communication skills
Please contact Ruth on 07764959511 for further information.