About Sword Venture...
As an integral part of the Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert data and information management advisory, project, support and learning consulting services to the UK Oil & Gas industry, helping our customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective data management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with having the right attitude and personality is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of our industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure data & information management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide. About the role...
The Data Analyst is integral part of our customer's project team with ETL responsibilities across the 5 key project deliverables:
Here's what your new role will look like...
- Customer Data Profiling
- Customer Set Up
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate...
- Work with stakeholders to establish a standard customer data profile
- Extraction of MasterCustomerData from multiple data sources
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify an appropriate procedure for analysis and carry it out
- Highlight and document all data anomalies
- Work with key stakeholders to address these anomalies within the parameters of the project
- Ensure the resultant data meets the MVP standard and arrange for upload into MDG
- Coordinate and (where appropriate) carry out all project testing protocols, consolidating findings and making recommendations regarding their inclusion in the backlog
- Facilitate the build and testing of "two-way" (API) communication between ERPs & Hub
- Manage the loading of cleansed master data to MDG from the 4 primary spokes (plus any resultant delta)
- Manage the loading of cleansed master data from MDG to each of the spoke via API
- Assist with the customer set up program including the final testing of all screens
- Development of a suite of Data Management/Data Quality Reports
- Support in the management of any data quality issues
- Any other tasks deemed necessary
Please note this position will operate PAYE
- Large volume Data Analysis using native tools
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud Tec, preferably AWS
- Demonstrable experience of Querying Languages (e.g. SQL), Programming Languages (e.g. Python, R) and DAX
- API Development
- MS Office Products including Excel, Power Stack, SharePoint
- BI Packages including Tableau/Power BI/QlikView
- Some experience of data visualization
- An understanding of business processes
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Change management
- Stakeholder engagement management
- Ability to take a consultative approach