UX DesignerInPost UK
At InPost UK we're on a mission to deliver an exceptional retail experience to every street corner, lowering the carbon footprint of the logistics industry in the process.
Our services are built on the principles of consumer control and convenience. We're flipping the logistics industry on its head - changing the recipient from being someone that logistics are done to, into someone that logistics is done for. It is vital that these values are ingrained in our products and that they are delivered in a consistent fashion across every touch point.UX Designer job overview:
As a UX designer on our team you'll support us in this mission by ensuring that the user experience for individuals using our websites, widgets, applications and hardware is as efficient, and fun as possible.
As part of our cross-functional Product Development team you will be involved in the design of digital products and services for specific groups and end users. Starting with research into user motivations and behaviours, you will be responsible for the creation of intuitive product experiences.
You'll work collaboratively with the rest of the design team and the wider business, using storytelling and visualisation techniques to help them understand your research and designs.User Experience Designer responsibilities include:
User Experience Designer skill requirements:
- Meet with clients and customers to gather information about their requirements
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Create and own user personas, user journeys and product maps
- Sketch visual concepts and proposals
- Translate concepts into wireframes, clickable prototypes and user flows using specialist tools such as InVision, Marvel, OmniGraffle, Visio and Sketch, as well as the Adobe product suite
- Ensure an optimal user experience across web, mobile, tablet and our own hardware
- Plan and implement remote and on-site research and usability testing to validate designs
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross functional Product Development team
- Keep up to date with latest innovations and new tools in your field
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong portfolio of previous work across B2C and / or high usage B2B software
- Great communication skills
- HTML and CSS
- Background in Data Driven Design
- Experience working as part of multidisciplinary teams
- Organised, self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Passion for our company's mission
- A strong sense of fun and adventure
- Join a team of passionate colleagues who are empowered to make decisions every day and drive the growth of the business.
- InPost is experiencing exponential growth and each and every one of our colleagues has direct impact on that growth trajectory.
- We're a diverse bunch of people who together work hard and have fun doing it.
- We have no room for egos.
: WFH/Remote working with travel required to offices in Hemel Hempstead, Herts or London when required