QHERE, a subsidiary of Kepler Gate Ltd, is a London-based start-up. QHERE is a marketplace app that helps everyone remotely join the queue of any place while eliminating the waiting time when they arrive. Based on their current location, the app will let customers know in real-time when they should move to arrive at their turn.The Role
As a Product Manager, you will act as the ambassador for the product, internally and externally. This role focuses on building a valuable customer experience by ensuring the Business needs are met with the right Technology. This involves discovering, defining and delivering a product vision, collaborating on solution designs with Technology teams and creating the work prioritisation activities to maximise the business value.
This role will focus on digital customer touchpoints (web, mobile app) hence a strong background on digital platforms is essential.Key Responsibilities
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Own the product, set the vision, create the product roadmap
- Be the voice of the customer, identify and define customer needs, ensure a timely and smooth delivery of the product and customer requirements
- Translate Business requirements to development teams and interpret technical feedback to Business
- Lead the Agile product development process including writing user stories, defining support documents, and conducting usability testing
- Manage the product backlog of epics and features and drive prioritisation to maximise business benefits
- Create product design, development, release schedule and maintain a product development road map
- Work closely with Solution Architect to ensure coordinated approach to the long-term product architecture roadmap and digital / platform strategy
- Conduct research, including customer feedback, and analyse data on market trends to identify product enhancement and development opportunities.
- Articulate and recommend product enhancements to support business objectives
- Retain strong customer focus at all times
- Experience in owning and developing digital products, especially web, mobile app.
- Experience in AGILE methodology and tools
- Creating and managing product roadmaps and backlog management
- The ability to apply data, research, and professional judgment and experience to ensure our products are making the biggest difference to consumers
- An understanding of user-centric design and usability
- Excellent written, verbal and social skills with strong stakeholder relationship management skills including customers
- Ability to work collaboratively in a start-up, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
- Get things done attitude
- Must have a hands-on mentality
- Bachelor's degree in related field