Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full of clothing is burned, or buried in landfill every second. Our mission is to help brands end waste. To do this, we've created the world's first ever closed-loop, circular supply chain which allows us to make new products from waste material right from the beginning, and it's a game changer. We're growing at an exponential rate and we work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more.
In this role, you'll be on the front line- creating and delivering engaging and captivating content across our platform. You'll be the voice that brings our mission to life, ensuring that we're inspiring generations of people to make the move towards a sustainable future of fashion.
A platform is only as good as the content it delivers and designing a platform that delivers world standard content is our end goal.
This role will craft the delivery of content across a range of digital channels including our websites, social media channels, educational blogs and video platforms.Main responsibilities include
What we're looking for
- Creating content for the Teemill platform to help store operators through the process of building their brand.
- Delivering captivating, thumb stopping content to our customers
- Helping to build a positive, engaged community within the platform through regular engaging updates
- Writing concise, engaging and educational resources for our store owners
- Laying out web pages to help pitch to new customers
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our channels
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content through up to date trends
- Demonstrable exposure to successful digital content creation, whether in a professional or personal capacity
- Understanding of digital trends, high profile news stories and viral social media posts
- Ambition with a passion for creating high quality, engaging content
- Ability to tell great stories and clearly articulate content across a range of media
- Ability to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules
- Strong proof reading, writing and communication skills