Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full of clothing is burned, or buried in landfill every second. Our mission is to help brands end waste. To do this, we've created the world's first ever closed-loop, circular supply chain which allows us to make new products from waste material right from the beginning, and it's a game changer.
We're growing at an exponential rate and we work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more.
This role will play a key part in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels. The successful candidate will help ensure that our digital presence articulates and enhances our business offering, delivers our messages effectively and supports the Head of Marketing in shaping the digital content strategy.
A platform is only as good as the content it delivers, designing a platform that delivers world standard content is the end goal.
This role will require the delivery of content across a range of digital channels including our websites, social media channels, educational blogs and video platforms.
There's even more info on how we work here - https://teemill.com/marketing-careers/
Main responsibilities include
* Creating content for the Teemill platform to help store operators through the process of building their brand.
* Using the full marketing mix to help deliver content to the customer (blog, video and podcast production are all a key part of the role)
* Helping to build a positive, engaged community within the platform through regular and direct updates.
* Writing concise, fact-based educational resources for our store operators.
* Laying out web pages to help pitch to new customers.
* Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
* Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
What we're looking for
* Demonstrable exposure to successful digital content creation, whether in a professional or personal capacity
* Understanding of digital trends, high profile news stories and viral social media posts
* Ambitious individual with a passion for creating high quality, engaging content
* Ability to tell great stories and clearly articulate content across a range of media
* Excellent attention for detail
* Able to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget.
* Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments, members and suppliers.
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules
* Strong proof reading, writing and communication skills