Remote Agile Project Manager Contract Opportunity - £550 per day inside IR35
There is an opportunity to work as an Agile Project Manager for one of UK's leading news/media companies. The clients newspapers reach more than 30 million people each week and include The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times.The contract is:
- 6 months rolling
-£550 per day inside IR35 Your Role:
An Agile Project Manager to join The Times
. You'll work on:
- Leading the Times Content development team that maintains and enhances the Times websites front-end and content delivery
- Maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders, especially Editorial who are the source of website content.
- Managing dependencies on other News Technology teams and external suppliers, who maintain and enhance the platform and infrastructure of the Times websites
- Contributing to the improvement of the Times delivery processes, working with the Programme Manager and other Agile Project Managers
- Showcasing the successful delivery of projects, to all Times and News Tech teams
- Providing agile guidance and leadership to your teams based on your previous experience and observations
- You'll show passion for technical challenges and the bravery to take risks with bold ideas. We want you to help us build self-organised, highly motivated teams with the curiosity to unravel complex problems and the optimism to take exciting, innovative approaches.
What is expected of you:
- Leading end-to-end delivery across multiple teams by prioritising around business value and validating benefits with customers
- Exemplary management of stakeholders through proactive communication and exception handling
- Using metrics effectively to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in teams' processes, and to capture the effectiveness of changes
- Taking a methodical approach to prioritising team improvements by balancing cost vs. value to the team
Facilitating with Impact
- Tailoring facilitation techniques to achieve great outcomes from challenging situations
- Versatility in facilitation approaches (including facilitating from the sidelines) to foster greater collaboration between colleagues
Leading with Agility
- Application of Agile approaches to build collaborative, cross-functional teams delivering value to the business
- Using Agile techniques to start teams from scratch with a clear approach for building backlogs, establishing delivery cadence and managing finances
- Ensuring teams remain accountable to their ways of working and their agile values
Please get in touch if you are interested!
- Using Agile techniques to transform complex, high-level business proposals into a roadmap with a clear, accurately estimated release plan
- Managing your teams' dependencies through influence, collaboration and organisation
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95600107