On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Electrical Ground Support Equipment Engineer for a minimum of 6 months. As the Electrical Ground Support Equipment Engineer you will specify in EGSE and overseeing procurement as well as day to day support of the electrical test racks used during spacecraft build and test.
Role: Electrical Ground Support Equipment Engineer
Pay: £39.55 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
· Good theoretical and practical knowledge of electronic and RF test racks
· Fault finding skills down to board and component level
· Network and computer administration in Windows and Linux environments
· Good documentation skills (procedures, reports etc.)
· Knowledge of interfaces such as Mil-1553, SpaceWire, CAN bus, RS232/422 etc.
· ATE environments such as PCI, VXI, PXI
· Competent in the use of a variety of general-purpose lab test equipment
· Knowledge of RF test systems
· Design, manufacture and commissioning of test systems
· Maintenance and fault finding of electronic/RF test racks
· Computer system and networks administration
· Programming and scripting languages
· Environmental and launch test campaign
· Preparing test specifications for test racks, reviewing data packs from suppliers and supporting reviews of test equipment design and non-conformances
Experience of electrical integration of equipment on a spacecraft.
Working knowledge of TMTC Databases.
Writing test sequences/scripts for execution of spacecraft systems tests including FDIR from the Central Checkout System (CCS).
Experience of environmental and launch test campaigns.
Familiar with the Windows and Linux operating systems.
Programming and scripting languages, in particularly writing and debugging Linux/Unix bash scripts is an advantage. Knowledge of a programming language such as C, Java, python, TCL, VBA
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow