Main purpose of the job post holder provides central administrative support to Project Managers. Providing monitoring and reporting amongst other project support duties to ensure a quality service delivery. Also responsible for Quality Checking and completing bid documentation.
Main duties & key responsibilities
* Produce reports on project progress and performance to support management meetings
* Support development and maintenance of the project plans and schedules using teamwork scheduling software
* Provide general administrative support as required
* Lead by example following company processes to support a quality service delivery
* Provide utilisation and timesheet reports to project managers
* Supporting management of ISO accreditation
* Management of all policies and processes
* Managing internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to these policies
* Managing and implementation of any actions as a result of reported non-conformities within the company
* ISO9001 (Quality Assurance) & ISO14001 (Environmental) Audits
* As Bid Support Officer you will provide support in Business Development
* Educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent including English and Maths
* Ability to undergo and gain a UK Security check
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent IT skills with experience in using MS Office applications.
* Experience with MS Teams
* Management Foundation Level qualification (such as PRINCE2, APM PFQ or APMG PPC for examples)
* Audit or ISO qualifications
* Holidays: 22 days + 3 days paid shutdown between Christmas & New Year + all public holidays
* Pension: 5% employee, 3% Employer contribution
* Specsavers Discount Vouchers
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Reward Gateway- Employee Discount Platform
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job