This well-established growing organisation are looking for a part qualified Management Accountant to join their team. This role will be fully office based and due to the location, you must be a car driver.
Management Accountant - About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for producing management accountants for several entities. This role will suit someone who is AAT qualified or currently studying ACCA OR CIMA. Your key responsibilities will be:
* Assisting with the preparation and production of the monthly management accounts for multiple entities.
* Produce weekly cashflow report and preparation of rolling 13-week cashflow forecast.
* Undertake detailed monthly P&L cost analysis, including spend recoverable.
* Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for multiple companies, including intercompany balances.
* Post all accruals, prepayments and cost allocations for various overhead invoices.
* Produce weekly bank reconciliations and overseeing the purchase ledger function.
* Assist with year-end audit queries and any other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful Management Accountant will have:
* Previous experience in a similar position
* AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Knowledge of Sage is desirable
Management Accountant - Benefits
* Study support package
* Flexible working
* Car parking on site
* Pension scheme
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)