Job Title : Electrohydraulic System Integration Test Engineer
Location: Basildon, Essex
Employment Type: Contract - Long Term Rolling
Rate: £33.00 - 37.00ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
* Support the development of design validation plans (DVP) for a software related content.
* Develop the detailed subsystem test specifications for functional, performance, interlock and diagnostic features of the software.
* Conduct the tests on vehicles, or in some cases, on bench/simulators collecting data as needed.
* Document the results of the test, including issue-reporting into Client's tracking tools. Maintain and update issues as they are resolved.
* Follow issues to resolution and validation of resolution, providing additional information and data as required to the design teams.
* Maintain and communicate current issue status on a particular project, alert management to significant issues or roadblocks.
* Proactive support for quality and reliability investigations into current product issues to identify failure modes, root cause analysis, suggested fixes.
* Characterize electro-hydraulic subsystem behaviour through system testing and perform SW control logic tuning in order to maximize system performance.
* The candidate would ideally have Vehicle test, vehicle performance, software tuning/calibration experience
* Electrical/electronic experience, but also with some mechatronic understanding and experience of integrating control systems to achieve a target performance through adjustment of parameters in the code.
* Knowledge of CAN communications
* Vector CANalyzer, MatLab, Simulink, LabVIEW, and INCA
* "Vehicle System integration" experience
* Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
* Experience with test lab data acquisition systems and test instrumentation preferred.
* Experience in Post-processing the Test Data using the standard tool.
* Must have a valid UK Driving Licence.
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply