Laderach are seeking a Store Assistant to work as a permanent or temporary seasonal member of staff in Shepherds Bush, London. ContactCORP are looking for an ambassador to the Laderach brand who is passionate about providing a wonderful shopping experience for its customers. The ideal Store Associate is a chocolate lover who'd appreciate a store discount with a vibrant energy and a welcoming personality who enjoys an energetic retail environment.
37.5 Hours per week covering hours between 10.00 - 19.00 Monday to Saturday & 12.00 - 18.00 Sunday.
Store Associate General job Duties include:
* Deliver outstanding in-store customer experience
* Implement product sales, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and order fulfilment
* Follow merchandising and food safety protocol in line with client specifications
* Target the store sales goals and help achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
Desired Qualifications for the job include:
* Experience in luxury retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
* Previous experience in a boutique store with increasing levels of responsibility (experience with all general retail practices and procedures is preferred)
* Equipped with strong interpersonal skills (ability to communicate effectively)
* Reliable and flexible schedule, including the availability to work extended hours, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs
* Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
* Ability to speak multiple languages
* Passionate about Premium Products
Apply for store assistant jobs today
Call us on (phone number removed) or apply below!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regards to these store assistant jobs on behalf of our client Laderach based in Shepherds Bush, London