Search consultancy are currently working with an established retailer based in Warrington.
This multinational company are seeking to employ a Management Accountant.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Management reporting- to enable managers to make informed business decisions.
- Financial reporting to external bodies-including submission to tax authorities, statutory filings, financial regulators (VAT and Intrastat Returns) within legal deadlines
- Working capital management to achieve the company's cash and inventory turn targets.
- Ensure finance systems allow efficient reporting under IFRS and local GAAP.
- Ensure the company are following VAT and PAYE/NI obligations and rules
- Ensure the maintenance of systems of internal control to safeguard the company's assets.
- Management of the local financial accounts and respective documentation in line with company accounting policies
- IFRS, local statutory and tax requirements
- Production of weekly, monthly, half yearly and annual reporting
- Production of Accruals, prepayments, assets, bank reconciliation
- Engagement with all stakeholders
- To manage the month end process, including the following:
- Preparing and maintaining accruals, provision and prepayment for operational expenditure.
- Creation and reconciliation of monthly Inter-company sales invoicing
- Submission of accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
Applicants must be Part Qualified in CIMA or ACCA and have the desire to continue to progress through the qualification
What's on offer?
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Long term career progression
- Free car parking
- Study support
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- 3x Life assurance
- Excellent office space
- International exposure