An exciting opportunity has arisen! Here at Prospero, we are searching for an experienced and talented Audi Visual Account Manager to join the team of one of our most prestigious clients. Based in London, the successful candidate will be managing physical, hybrid and virtual events. The ideal candidate will have extensive account management experience and technical knowledge of the Audio Visual and Events sectors.
- Audio Visual Account Manager
- Permanent position
- Based in London
- Salary dependant on experience
- Acting as a main point of contact for designated accounts, you will account manage a variety of events from the point of quotation through to delivery.
- You will provide professional and technical advice, managing clients' requirements, liaising as to client specifications and operational deliverables to ensure consistently high client satisfaction levels are achieved.
- On occasions and when required, assisting with the supervision of the on-site technical team, external crew and the management of equipment.
- Liaising with clients and our technical and Ops teams both in advance of and during an event to ensure that the client receives the highest level of service at all times.
- Contributing to post-event review meetings and regular Sales meetings.
- In addition to maintaining excellent working relationships and nurturing your client base, you will promote our services and identify new opportunities to secure future business.
Qualifications and pre-requisites:
- Experience in account management of high end live technical events (experience in the account management virtual and hybrid events would be advantageous)
- A broad technical understanding (ideally across all areas of video, sound, lighting and IT).
- Commercial awareness and Budgetary skills - demonstrate a clear understanding of company business and the ability to effectively balance cost, quality and ensure profitability.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility - the ability to facilitate overtime including early mornings, late evening and some weekend working.
- The ability and willingness to travel - it is expected that you will predominantly be working in and around the London area, however you will need to travel to our head office in Harlow Essex and further afield as required.
- Highly client focused (as delivering the best quality service to our clients is at the heart of what we do)
- A great team player.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in similar opportunities, Prospero are the leading audio-visual recruitment agency in the UK with thousands of roles daily. Any further enquiries please call (Option 5).
Applicants must have the full right to work in the UK and be able to commute to Central London. If you wish to find out more about this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.