An exciting training opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager within a vibrant and expanding online marketing company. We are based in Central Milton Keynes and specialise in marketing gaming/gambling websites. We have been in the industry since 2005.
We continue to grow year on year and have a lovely team to join. If you want to join a company with real character, where your ideas will be heard, you get recognition for your achievements and can make a real a difference, then this is the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity to train enhance and develop your skills, if you have a vibrant character, are driven to achieve, and are keen to be trained from the ground up, get in touch!
You'll be reporting to a Senior Partner Manager and working within the Commercial team. After successfully completing a detailed and structured training programme, you will be directly responsible for managing your own portfolio allowing you to manage and grow your own client relationships and career as a successful Account Manager.
Full training will be given to build your skills in:
· Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships with our clients.
· Learning how to manage and negotiate client budgets throughout the month.
· Researching and recruiting new business partners.
· Answering day-to-day client enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Review and negotiate existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
· Liaising with internal teams to ensure smooth performance of campaigns.
· Assist Finance with chasing overdue invoices.
Experience not necessary but beneficial if you have:
· Experience in any type of customer service, sales, or other relevant work experience.
· Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
· Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Possess an analytical mindset with the ability to analyse campaign data
· Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Good verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to work within a team and independently.
NB: Full training will be given if you have any missing skills
Personal characteristics we are looking for as a MUST:
· Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
· A desire to learn and strive to always improve
· Have a fun and positive outlook on life
· Flexibility to attend industry events in the UK and abroad
An ongoing fully structured training programme and personal performance plan designed to increase your chances of succeeding throughout your time with the company.
On the completion of probationary period:
· Up to 20% of annual salary payable as a bonus
· Central MK parking permit and
· Private healthcare insurance
Please submit your CV with your application, along with a short introductory video answering the following questions: -
Question 1- Describe your most challenging project.
Question 2- Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone.