I am working with a local authority in South East London who are looking for an Interim DM Team Leader/Area Manager to join the team on an initial 6 month contract. They would be looking for the candidate to start as soon as possible and the role would be focused on leading and supporting the busy Development Management team. The role is remote with some office presence, and the hourly rate is likely to be circa £50p/h.Duties will include:
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Line managing, leading and supporting a team to deliver a significant caseload
- Clearing reports and signing off delegated decisions
- Mentoring and one-to-one management of Planners across the Development Management team
- 10+ years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of line management and leading a team
- Rate would be dependent on the experience of the candidate.
- IR35 undetermined
- Remote working available for the right candidate
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James!