Account Manager - Call & Contact Centre
Are you a Recruitment Account Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience managing large scale accounts?
Our Call & Contact Centre team are currently looking for an Account Manager to co-ordinate all aspects of service delivery on site to one of our key clients based in the centre of Dundee.
As part of a small on site team you will be the lead points of contact for our client and your role will be to ensure that the SLAs and KPIs are met by liaising with our network of candidates to maximise our supply of temporary staffing solutions. You will be expected to be the go-to person for our client, co-ordinating up to 1000 temporary staff and communicating effectively.
Your role would require you to;
* Demonstrate a consistent and solid work ethic relevant to the Call & Contact Centre sector
* Conduct day to day management of the client accounts
* Display the ability to be flexible, innovative and nurture relationships
* Process weekly payroll and ensure end client approval is gained in a timely manner
* Coordinate large numbers of staff; from recruitment, inductions, on boarding, HR queries and providing an industry-leading level of service
* Gaining feedback from client sites to constantly improve the level of service provided to all parties
* Proven experience within recruitment, ideally within high volume temp market
* Target driven and ambitious
* Ability to work independently (based on site with the client) but as part of the wider Call & Contact Centre team
* Ability to build rapport and forge successful relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Free parking on site and the flexibility to adopt a hybrid working model
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.