Tradewind are looking for a General Teaching Assistant that is looking for a full time, long term role in a 1 form entry Primary School in Newton-le-Willows, St. Helens.
The role of a Teaching Assistant will be to work in a Year 1 class working closely with the class teacher to help support in lessons and monitor the pupils development during lessons. In this role you must be eager to help support pupils that may need some extra support and even hold small group tasks.
The school has a brilliant structure in place and we have worked closely with the school for a couple of years. The staff are extremely helpful, welcoming and passionate about education and the priority is always the welfare for the pupils.
Click 'Apply Now'
to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in St.Helens. Or for more information about the role, please contact the Tradewind Liverpool office and speak to one of the team! A little about Tradewind Recruitment:
- Education specialists
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer