Full time, Part time, temporaryLocation:
£20 - £25 per hour including holiday pay
We are looking for a Mathematics Lecturer as our Yorkshire and North East Further Education team are working in partnership with some of the most well renowned education providers in the Teesside area. We have new vacancies available daily, both temporary and permanent.The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Level 5 teaching qualification e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE.
- Relevant highest level vocational qualification or degree in Mathematics.
- Knowledge and experience of the GCSE Mathematics (AQA) qualifications
- To be able to deliver GCSE Mathematics mainly to 16-18's with a small amount of adults who will all be on the GCSE programme.
- To be able to plan and deliver quality teaching across identified modules.
- Relevant up to date subject knowledge and recent delivery in the further education or school sector.
- Knowledge of relevant IT packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- DBS on the update service.
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.