Finance Assistant Your new company
Working for an exciting Real Estate Company. Your new role
You will be working as Finance Assistant on a Permanent basis earning between £23000-£25000. What you'll need to succeed
Your Responsibilities will include -
What you'll get in return
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Processing Incoming Rents.
- Transfers to Landlords.
- Contractor Invoicing.
- Dealing with Landlord Payment Queries.
- Keeping Accurate Records of Monthly Transactions.
- Overseas Tax.
- Accounts Payable.
- Liaising with External Auditor at Year End
- Experience Using the IT System (Reapit) Would be Very Desirable but Not Essential.
You will be surrounded by a friendly and well-established team. Spacious and Well Organised Office. 28 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays). Free Parking Permit. £23000-£25000 Salary. External 1-2-1 Business Coaching. Competitions. Company Parties. End of Month Drinks Provided by the Business and Company Subsidised Eye Tests. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.