£30,000 - £35,000 + Company Phone and Laptop + Travel Expenses
Are you a Quality Manager from an Engineering background looking for an autonomous and varied role in a leading well-established company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company that specialise in Rainwater Harvesting and grey water recycling as their Quality Manager. You will be offered comprehensive training and the opportunity for directorship level progression.
Your role would involve overseeing all aspects of quality within the company, Development and rolling out of remote monitoring systems, collecting feedback from clients, helping to develop quality standards towards achieving ISO-9001 and create guides for engineers in relation to water quality.
* Overseeing all aspects of Quality within the company
* Investigating and troubleshooting Technical issues
* Project / Site Co-ordination
* Degree or HNC in Engineering or Environmental related subject
* Broad MEICA and Process Engineering knowledge
* Experience working on site
Keywords: Quality, Manager, ISO-9001, QA, Engineering, MEICA, Perivale, Greenford, London.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.