Finance Director | Ultra High-End Interiors Brand | London
Harmonic Finance are delighted to be working with a leading luxury interiors brand in their search for a Finance Director. Trading on an international scale and looking to grow the company further, they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven professional who has a genuine interest in innovation and design.
Based in Central London in state-of-the-art offices, the company works alongside architects and interior designers to create high-end pieces, all manufactured in the UK but featured in prestigious projects across the globe. They are growing rapidly and gaining a presence in this space due to their unique products which have featured in 5* hotels and luxury residential properties.
The business has maintained a relaxed non-corporate environment which encourages creativity and collaboration. With various industry events and socials throughout the year, culture is at the heart of the company. They even treat employees to an international holiday each year!
You will be reporting directly into the CEO and will be managing a small team, as well as engaging with key suppliers. The role itself is extremely strategic as well as having several reporting duties. With significant levels of autonomy, this role would suit a self-motivated and commercially astute individual.
- Working alongside the founders to improve efficiency across the finance function
- Full management of all financial accounting processes
- Budgeting and forecasting duties
- Reviewing and analysing of monthly management accounts
- Managing junior members of the finance team
- Analysing monthly P&L
- Engaging with suppliers such as auditors, lawyers and senior advisors
- Streamlining finance systems and implementation of new systems within the business
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified and at least 4 years post-qualification
- Experience working within the design industry
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft efficient
- Excellent management skills
Salary: £90,000- £120,000 + bonus (interim day rate candidates will also be considered)
Location: Central London with work from home flexibility
Start date: ASAP
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ