Junior Fund AdministratorIndustry:
Are you an experienced in accounting and finance within Funds and looking to support one of the UK's leading companies?
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment?
If so, Recruit UK is working with an award winning Financial Planning practice in Glasgow that is seeking a Corporate Administrator. You will work directly within the Fund Accounting team to create accurate account reports within timeframes and escalate issues when needed. Your role will involve working within regulatory reporting in a compliant aware and regulated environment.
The role will include:
- Prepare and calculate audit packs
- Accurately calculate distribution rates / yields / TERs / OCF's
- Working within agreed timescales
- Collaborate in the team within projects relevant to your skills
- Work within the regulatory framework required
- Be able to identify risks to clients and how to mitigate these
- Manage records and data efficiently
Skills and experience required:
- Salary of up to £24,000
- Fantastic company culture, be part of a team working within an award-winning practice.
- Gain market leading insight and experience
About Recruit UK:
- Experience within accounting (fund accounting advantageous)
- Proficient with IT software such as Microsoft packages.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ideally, an accounting certificate or equivalent.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Glasgow on a Financial administrator role.