My client, within their eTrading sector, are looking for a Front Office Senior Developer - Investment Banking to join their City of London on an initial 12-month contract.Client Details
I am working with a global, industry leader in Financial Service, who is seeking Front Office Senior Developer - Investment Banking, to join their fast paced eTrading IT team in the City of London. Working alongside the global FX business, their systems are used globally with major offices in London, New York, Tokyo and SingaporeDescription
The successful Front Office Senior Developer - Investment Banking, will reside within the eTrading IT team and, reporting to the Line Manager, will:
- Develop core application services, and components, feed handlers, libraries shared between teams, metrics and reporting tools, and front-end applications
- Analyse and develop new functionality alongside a multidisciplinary team of Java and C# developers
- Strategically promote business-critical grid-based systems across the group, as well as keeping on top of business demands and support queries.
This is a high pressure role, the successful Front Office Senior Developer - Investment Banking, will have the following:
- A self starter, with strong technical, analytic and communication skills.
- Strong Java development skills including multi-threaded programming, low latency concepts, and performance tuning.
- A proven understanding of FX/ FWD business and/or of high-performance/ low latency development
- Proven track record of working in a developer role (ideally in front office environment, on listed derivatives, FX or algo trading in financial services)
This is a 12 month contract (with possible extension) inside IR35 between £700-£750 daily, working a leading international Investment Bank, based in the City of London