IT Support, Team Leader / Manager, O365, SCCM, Powershell Your new company
Leading global supply chain organisation require an interim IT Support Team Leader to start ASAP until a permanent engagement is made.Your new role
Managing a team of IT Support Analysts, you will ensure that the IT issues of 2000+ users will be fixed in a timely and effectively manner. You will guarantee an excellent customer experience, whilst minimising down time to the internal customer base. You will also be involved in a mixture of BAU infrastructure support and IT projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the IT team of seven deliver IT solutions effectively
- Implement improvements to client provisioning
- Support Infrastructure and Application migrations from the client perspective (Windows & Ipad)
- Support delivery and implementation across EMEA Collaborate with the Internal Audit Team to improve compliance
- Purchasing of equipment e.g., laptops and home working equipment
- Create and deliver user training sessions Implement improvements in documentation, processes, and quality control
- Build a closer relationship between the IT, MDM & Change teams and key stakeholders
- Manage Project deliverables with stakeholders' expectations Excellent problem-solving skills with driven, pro-active, can do attitude.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss technical solutions using basic explanation.
- Ability to work on own initiative, address and resolve problems in a busy environment.
- A passion for customer service with an active interest in IT
- Strong IT Infrastructure knowledge: Office 365, SCCM, Intune
- PowerShell, Group Policy, Asset Management)
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Stakeholders engagement experience and skills.
- Team Leadership or Management experience
- Business process experience
What you'll get in return
- Active Directory knowledge
- Windows Server knowledge
- Language skills.
Excellent opportunity to join a global business to support them in the interim until a permanent appointment has been made and if you like it there and they like you then potentially the permanent role could be a consideration for you too.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95588357